Kang-Kok-Dean- Prachin

SKU: Kang-Kok-Dean.
Category: .

Kang-Kok-Dean- Prachin

The thai for Sub-integra is “Red Toad Skin”, a name given to it by locals due to the knotty bark…

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.

Size

0.25ml, 1ml, 3ml

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Kang-Kok-Dean- Prachin”

The thai for Sub-integra is “Red Toad Skin”, a name given to it by locals due to the knotty bark and red hue of its surface. Becoming much rarer to find in the wild however our distiller was able to verify the material as genuine. As an experiment we asked for a co-distillation of majority (60%) sub-integra from the Prachinburi Region and remainder (40%) Crassna from a Trat plantation.

The resultant liqueur is a very full bodied representation of Thai oud. The aromatics are very fruity (cherry, strawberry, plum), with notes of tea-leaf, damp earth, and just the hint of worn leather. The wild Sub-integra adds an excellent dimension to the commonly available Thai oils which can be slightly cloying and overly sweet.